Here's the inspiration photo:
And here's my card. As you'll see, I used both flowers and colours for my inspiration.
- stamps - Peony Bouquet (Altenew)
- card - real red, whisper white, basic black (Stampin' Up!)
- inks - from SU - real red; from Altenew - volcano lake, lagoon, emerald, frayed leaf, forest glades, buttercream, warm sunshine
- dies - Peony Bouquet (Altenew), Hip Hello (Poppystamps)
- other - brayer, Big Shot, mounting tape, Wink of Stella, two-way glue, MISTI
I added a touch of Wink of Stella to the flowers (over the red layer) and they sparkle beautifully when they catch the light. It was fun to get out of my comfort zone a little for this one - I might have to try doing that again soon.
Thanks for stopping by.