Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Last But Not Least

Phew! There's a whole lotta posts today! But I've been catching up on photographing all the cards I've made in the past two weeks, feeling guilty because people keep asking for them! So here is my final batch - no new stuff, just playing with colour and ideas.


Materials used:

  • stamps - Weather Together
  • card - basic grey, whisper white, daffodil delight, brights patterned paper stack, white glitter
  • other - umbrella dies, Big Shot, dimensionals

The challenge on this one was sticking those sparkly raindrops on individually!


It's fun to have another play with this great bundle and hopefully give my ladies some ideas. 

Materials used:
  • stamps - Beautiful You, Thoughtful Branches
  • card - smoky slate, whisper white, neutrals patterned paper
  • other - branches dies, Big Shot, dimensionals

For this last card it's actually been some time since I made it, but as I hadn't gotten around to showing it to you, I'll pop it in. 



Materials used:
  • stamps - Baby Bear
  • card - sweet sugarplum, whisper white, in colour patterned paper, tip top taupe
  • other - stitched framelits, Big Shot, dimensionals

Well, that's it, I'm all caught up. Hope you enjoy wandering through all the posts today and my feast of cards.

Cheers
Kez

No comments: