Here's some daffodil paired with Pacific point. This was inspired by a Leonie Schroder creation, which I turned into an easel card.
- stamps - Bird Banter
- card - Pacific point, basic black, whisper white, watercolour, cucumber crush
- other - beautiful branches thinlits, Big Shot, aqua painter, Dimensionals, stitched rectangle die
A simple lever card makes an ideal showcase for the Picture Perfect Birthday set, here paired with retired papers.
- stamps - Picture Perfect Birthday
- card - basic black, whisper white, crushed curry, It's My Party dsp
- other - stitched square framelits, Big Shot, Dimensionals
For our last card we're using a lovely bundle from the second-release SAB catalogue which includes a stamp set and deep embossing folder. Knowing how much I love colouring, it will come as no surprise to you that I pre-ordered this one! I stamped the basket using basic grey ink, then over-stamped with Versamark and added clear embossing powder. Colouring was done with daffodil delight, pumpkin pie, old olive and crumb cake Stampin' Blends.
- stamps - Blossoming Basket, Tabs for Everything
- card - daffodil delight, smoky slate, whisper white
- other - basket weave embossing folder, Big Shot, Stampin' Blends, clear embossing powder, heat tool, jewellery tag punch (retired), linen thread, Dimensionals, paper piercer
Thanks for stopping by.