- stamps - Ocean Wisdom (Stampendous)
- SU card - night of navy, whisper white
- distress oxide inks - fossilised amber, spiced marmalade, worn lipstick, picked raspberry
- SU ink - night of navy
- dies - flying gulls (Frantic Stamper), marina sailboats (Poppystamps), nested stitched circles (Poppycrafts)
- other - water spritzer, Big Shot, radiating rays stencil (My Favourite Things), ink blender tools, MISTI, ruler, Sahara sand and not quite navy markers, Dimensionals
Why the nautical theme? Yeah, it's good for male cards and yes, hubby has done some sailing in the past. But mainly because...wait for it...we're buying a yacht! Yup, some time in the future (a year or two) we'll be packing up the house and sailing into the wild blue yonder, voyaging when and where we feel like it, seeing something of the world and enjoying a new adventure. Here's a pic of our boat and you'll see why I added some blue marker to the die cut.
She's presently moored in France and we're both heading off there later this month to take ownership and spend a few days on board exploring and looking at what work she needs before we spend more time on her. We're both very excited about it all!
So yeah, I'm pretty sure hubby's really going to enjoy his card!
Thanks for calling in.