It's been an age since our last blog hop but we hope you will enjoy visiting each site to see what we've created for you. For this inaugural hop we had a sketch as our inspiration:
My three offerings not only have the sketch in common, but also all use the Buffalo Check background stamp. I've been having such fun with this amazingly versatile stamp!
First up is a soft baby card with some three-step stamping.
- stamps - Buffalo Check, Baby Bear
- card - soft sea foam, granny apple green, whisper white
- inks - soft sea foam, granny apple green
- other - Stamparatus, markers, ruler
Isn't that bear adorable? Makes me wish I had grand-babies to spoil!
Next is a fun little card I know one of my daughters will love to have. I angled my background and moved the sentiment panel a little to preserve the balance of the card. The coffee cup is covered with a die cut piece of acetate to give the look of those clear plastic cups they use for iced coffees, and I made my whipped cream from shimmery white embossing paste. It has tons of texture and looks amazing in real life.
- stamps - Buffalo Check, Coffee Cafe
- card - basic black, whisper white, daffodil delight
- inks - daffodil delight, Memento tuxedo black, crushed curry
- other - Stamparatus, shimmery white embossing paste, spatula, Coffee Cups framelits, Big Shot, Dimensionals, markers, ruler
For my third card I deconstructed the background a little, tilting again for added interest. The dog and bird were coloured with a blender pen and inks, then fussy cut and raised on my sentiment panel.
- stamps - Bella and Friends, Itty Bitty Greetings, Buffalo Check
- card - lemon lime twist, gorgeous grape, whisper white
- inks - lemon lime twist, Memento tuxedo black, crumb cake, daffodil delight, poppy parade, gorgeous grape
- other - circle dies, Big Shot, Stamparatus, Dimensionals, clear Wink of Stella, scissors, blender pen, gorgeous grape marker, ruler
Well, that's it from me; now click on one of the links below to be taken back or forward and see what the other ladies in the team have created for you.
Thanks for stopping by.