Monday, February 11, 2019

Being Green

Kermit may think it isn't easy being green but the little guy on my card today sure looks like he's having a fun time. Here's a bright birthday greeting using the Sale-a-bration set, So Hoppy Together.



The leaves were stamped in Versamark and clear embossed; the frog and balloon were coloured with Stampin' Blends. There are two layers of the greeting dies as I love the extra dimension having that second layer gives and I sponged halves with daffodil delight for another touch of yellow.

Materials used:

  • stamps - So Hoppy Together, Tropical Chic, Bird Banter
  • card - night of navy, whisper white
  • other - clear embossing powder, heat tool, Well Written thinlits, Big Shot, Stampin' Blends in daffodil delight and granny apple green, googly eyes, Dimensionals, sponge, glue

So cute! Am loving these three colours together too. What are your favourites for pairing with frog green?

Cheers
Kez

3 comments:

Rob I said...

What a little cutie. Like the colouring of the sentiment.

Laurie said...

Super cute card! I love the dark cardstock base for a refreshing change and your partial colouring on the sentiment is awesome. I may have to copy this one for my grandson's birthday next month - thanks for the idea!

Brenda in IN said...

He is so cute and I love those embossed leaves.