Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Prepping for Boat Life

At the beginning of June I'm heading off to spend the European summer on the boat. Naturally, I can't not craft in all that time, no matter how busy I'll be exploring new places and catching up with DD27 and her partner in the UK, so I'm having to be (a) selective and (b) creative in deciding what craft stuff will go with me (sadly, I can't take everything). With limited space aboard, where and how things will be stored of course becomes very important and it was with those constraints in mind that I asked Santa for a Big Shot Foldable die cutting machine. Luckily, the big guy came through:




Cute, huh? I know it's a heavy thing to have to cart over in my luggage allowance, but I couldn't find it available for purchase over there, so... Anyway, I love how it takes up much less space than the regular one, but is still full width.

I've also been doing a bit of organising this morning with embellishments and SU's copper tins have come in very handy indeed:


Small and compact, check. Lids to stop things falling out easily with movement of the boat, check check. Labels so I know what's in there, check check check. 

Now to sort out stamps and dies and inks and tools and...oh my! (Lucky for me SU has a presence in the EU and I can order anything I leave behind!)

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great creative day.

Cheers
Kez


No comments: