Wednesday, October 30, 2019

The One Where I Get a Little Sidetracked...

I was doing some sorting/tidying in my craft room and came across a bundle of unused Graphic45 papers that I've had for some years time. A couple of them I have plenty of, so will be able to use for a class, but there was one where all I had was one 12x12" page. Not wishing to be wasteful - and because it was far too pretty to throw away - I cut up some of the elements and ending up designing a card.

Here tis:


Materials used:

  • stamps - Itty Bitty Greetings
  • card - basic black, Graphic45 'Place in Time' May cut-aparts
  • other - black chiffon ribbon, sponge dauber, Dimensionals, 1/4" circle punch

You never know - this might just inspire me to do something with other papers hoarded sitting in my stash!

Thanks for dropping in.

Cheers
Kez

1 comment:

Rob I said...

Stunning, stunning stunning. Love it. TFS