Saturday, November 2, 2019

Another Fancy Fold

After making two fancy fold cards I thought I might as well make a third and they can be our class cards for next week. I was also conscious - as I'm in the middle of a big sorting out of my craft room - that I tend to hoard papers and should use some of them up (don't even get me started on how I'm even worse at hoarding ribbons!), so I dragged out the beautiful Petal Promenade DSP and made a double z-fold card.

I kept to neutral colours for my base and matting which, in an astonishing dash of Kismet, matched the reverse side of the paper I used! Such a clever little Vegemite, lol. Not much was needed to add to this, just a simple sentiment and then let the gorgeous papers take centre stage.


Materials used:
  • stamps - Perennial Birthday
  • card - smoky slate, basic grey, Petal Promenade DSP
  • other - Ornate Frames thinlits, Big Shot, Dimensionals

Thanks for calling in.

Cheers
Kez

3 comments:

Jane said...

All your cards are just lovely, Kerry. I can see that you have been going through your stash of DSP - hopefully you will inspire me to do the same. Looking forward to our class on 10.

Margaret said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful papers and the fold really displays them well!

Rob I said...

What a gorgeous card - beautiful DSP. TFS