Thursday, June 4, 2020

Nice Nurse

With the official arrival of winter and the sniffles season this week, I challenged my ladies to make a Get Well card. This afternoon I had a play and came up with my own sample.


She definitely looks like someone you'd want to avoid, doesn't she? Lol. Maybe she needs those chill pills more than the patient!

Now, much and all as this pokes fun, I have so much respect for our nurses and all medical staff, especially the amazing work they've done over the past few months.

Materials used:
  • stamps - Get Well (Art Impressions)
  • card - whisper white, basic grey, roccoco rose
  • other - Copic markers, stitched rectangle die, Big Shot, Stamparatus, craft foam, markers

Thanks for stopping by today and stay safe.

Cheers
Kez

1 comment:

Rob I said...

It is good to have a humorous get well card, life is too difficult at the moment for many so people and as they say, laughter is the best medicine. Good to see you got the copics out. TFS