Monday, July 6, 2020

Adulting is Hard

SU's stamp set 'Nothing's Better Than' was one of those I instantly knew I'd buy when I first saw the 2020-2021 annual catalogue. Well, that's probably not a shock to you considering it features all the most fun things in life - which coincidentally all begin with 'C'. Case in point: chocolate, cocktails, coffee and cookies! I mean, seriously. Actually, for me, not so much the coffee - can't stand the stuff. Even refuse to kiss my family when they have 'coffee breath' lol. But I do appreciate me a nice chai latte!

Anyways, I had fun over the last few days playing with various colours and designs before these cards were born.


Materials used:
  • stamps - Nothing's Better Than
  • card - whisper white, magenta madness, that bee DSP (lol)
  • other - stitched rectangle die; Love You More Than dies; Big Shot; Stampin' Blends - Bermuda bay, daffodil delight, pumpkin pie, granny apple green, lovely lipstick; Stampin' Write markers - Sahara sand, gorgeous grape, magenta madness, Bermuda bay; Dimensionals; craft foam.

You'll notice I did the cocktails and chocolate ones first, because...come on...priorities. 😉


Materials used:
  • stamps - Nothing's Better Than
  • card - whisper white, just jade, that bee DSP (lol)
  • other - stitched rectangle die; Love You More Than dies; Big Shot; Dimensionals; craft foam, Copic markers E15 and E39, in colour markers

For this one I used my just jade marker to ink up 'ummm...' from part of one stamp and 'y' from another to give me 'yummm...'

And lastly my coffee version (haven't done a cookies one). I don't particularly like the coffee cup image in the set so I dug out a mini coffee cup die set I have in my stash and used that instead.


Materials used:
  • stamps - Nothing's Better Than
  • card - whisper white, misty moonlight, that bee DSP (lol)
  • other - stitched rectangle die; coffee cup dies; Big Shot; Dimensionals; craft foam, in colour markers; Love You More Than dies

This week's challenge with my ladies is to use something new, so I've certainly got that covered with this set, lol! Thanks for stopping by and stay safe.

Cheers
Kez







1 comment:

Rob I said...

Awesome set of cards, great idea to do the same layout for all three. The cocktail is my favourite with all the bright colours but am intrigued as to the flavour of the chocolate - got my priorities right there. TFS