Friday, April 16, 2021

Happy New Home - CAS on Friday Challenge #203

Welcome everyone. The time has come for another clean and simple challenge with CAS on Friday. This is challenge #203 and our theme is NEW HOME.

For my card I chose a slimline style and some bright, funky papers. The black spotty paper is flocked and velvety, so it's beautifully tactile and I have to touch it every time I see it! 😀😉


Materials used:

  • stamps - Itty Bitty Greetings (SU)
  • card - whisper white, basic black, lemon lime twist, patterned papers from stash
  • other - slimline stitched dies (Paper Rose), homemade holiday dies (SU retired), craft foam, Stamparatus, Sidekick

We'd love you to join in our challenge. If you need more inspiration, head over to the CASOF blog to see what my fellow DT members have created for you.

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kerry

1 comment:

Vicky Hayes said...

This is a brilliant idea Kerry! I love the house outlines with the focus on the black and white dotty one - and now you've told me it's flocked I love it even more! Vicky x