Friday, April 30, 2021

Welcome Baby - CAS on Friday Challenge #204


Welcome back to another clean and simple challenge with CAS on Friday.

This is challenge #204 and our theme is BABY. Here's my offering:


Materials used:
  • card - soft sea foam, whisper white, night of navy, pool party, Twinkle Twinkle DSP
  • dies - stitched rectangle, Well Written (SU), Bundle of Baby Clothes (MFT)
  • other - craft foam, Big Shot, Dimensionals

I hope you'll get the chance to join our challenge and create your own baby card. Meanwhile, pop over to the CASOF blog for some more inspiration from my fellow team members.

Thanks for calling in.

Cheers
Kerry

2 comments:

Rob I said...

So cute. Love the colours of the card, very subtle and gender neutral. TFS

HilaryJane said...

Such a stylish baby card, I love it xx