Monday, September 27, 2021

Oh Humbug

This week I've challenged my ladies to feature Something Beginning With S on their cards and, inspired by the JAI sketch but changing it up a little, I made this card featuring Snarky Cat wearing a Santa hat and Scarf on a Smooshed background - so many S's, lol.  

The brightness of the sun when I took the photo has bleached out the gold a bit, but there's gold ink in the outlines around the HO HO HO, on the jingle bells on Snarky's tail and splattered in the background. You can see them better in this pic:

He does look rather supremely unimpressed, doesn't he? Poor Snarky! 

Materials used:
  • stamps - Snarky Cats Stamptember 2020 (Tim Holtz)
  • card - mossy meadow, watercolour
  • distress inks - a whole bunch but I didn't write them down! (sorry Rob 😇)
  • dies - stitched rectangle (Paper Rose), Varsity Alphabet (Tim Holtz)
  • other - aqua painter, paint brush, Delicata golden glitz ink, heat tool, water spritzer, craft foam, Dimensionals, white gel pen

I hope your day is going better than this and that, unlike Snarky, you're looking forward to the holiday. Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kerry

1 comment:

patsy lake said...

Great card, Kerry. I love the background..