Friday, February 16, 2024

Just Add Ink #689 - Colour Combo

Are you ready for another card challenge? It's not my week at Just Add Ink but it's a gorgeous colour combo and you know how difficult I find those to resist, lol. Here's the swatch:

I've added touches of gold to the palette for my card.

As usual, I've done multiple layers of the sentiment die for depth. I love how the white pops against that gorgeous swirling background of rich colour.

Materials used:
  • card - basic white, gold metallic, glossy photo paper
  • dies - layered hummingbird (Simon Says Stamp), hello (stash)
  • other - Big Shot, computer and printer, Dimensionals, gold pearl, craft foam, metallic sticker (Tim Holtz), alcohol ink background (Etsy)

There's lots more to inspire on the Just Add Ink blog, so head on over and take a look. We'd love to see your own creation in our gallery this week.

Thanks for dropping by.

Cheers
Kerry

No comments: