Friday, March 8, 2024

Just Add Ink #692 - Just Add a Sketch

Hey stampers, it's time for another Just Add Ink challenge and this week we have a great sketch:


I've used a movie theme for my card - my family are all avid movie watchers and elder DD and her partner especially are fabulous at movie trivia. As a new mum, she's also enjoying the Mums and Bubs sessions at her local cinema.



And on the inside I put a pocket just perfect for a movie gift card.


Materials used:
  • card - basic white, basic black, real red, gold foil, starry sky (Stampin' Up), Silverscreen papers (Nitwit Collections)
  • dies - Movie Icons (My Favorite Things), stars thinlits (Stampin' Up)
  • other - Copic markers, Dimensionals, Big Shot, Gardenia Filmstrip Frames (49andMarket)

What would you make with this sketch? We'd love to see your creations in our gallery. You can check out more ideas to inspire you over on the Just Add Ink blog. 

Thanks for dropping by.

Cheers
Kerry


1 comment:

Rob I said...

I dont know how you come up with these ideas from a simple sketch. Absolutely stunning. A great use of your die collection. TFS