Friday, April 19, 2024

Just Add Ink #698 - Choose Two

It's a choose two challenge this week at Just Add Ink and the options we're giving you are


I chose flowers and leaves for a clean and simple watercoloured card. 


I embossed my stamped image, which gives a nice border when I'm watercolouring, and used my Zig real brush markers. I absolutely love these markers but you do have to be choosy with paper as they don't blend well on all brands. Here I used Ranger's distress watercolour card, stamping on the smooth side. 

Materials used:
  • stamps - Caring Thoughts/Dear Friend (Simon Says Stamp)
  • card - distress watercolour (Ranger), gorgeous grape (Stampin' Up)
  • other - Dimensionals, MISTI, Wordies Sentiment Sheets - Everyday (Creative Expressions), craft foam, water brush, clear embossing powder, heat tool, Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, black ink

We'd love you to get out your own flower, leaf and pot supplies, create and share on the Just Add Ink blog. Head on over to see the lovely samples my team-mates have made to inspire you.

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kerry

No comments: