Thursday, August 13, 2026

S is for Sheep

You had me at sheep ...


It didn't matter how many other examples were listed for beginning with S on the AAA Cards challenge, once I saw 'sheep' I wasn't interested in anything else, lol (maybe it's the Kiwi in me 😂😂😂). My mind immediately went to the adorable stamp I've used on my card and stuck there. As it's a CAS challenge these sweet ladies get to be the star of the show and I just love the idea of them peeking around the side of the barn looking for cake!


I stamped with oxide ink and clear embossed, then watercoloured the ladies before giving them googly eyes, mounted my piece on the base and called it a day! 

Materials used:
  • stamps - Shear Surprise (Unity Stamp Co)
  • other - MISTI, water brush, craft foam, clear embossing powder, heat tool, googly eyes

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kerry

No comments: