Monday, October 12, 2009

One Spot Left

Hi all! I am running a Marker Club and have one spot left if anyone is interested. How does it work? It runs over 5 months (you pay a certain amount each month and receive markers each month) and by the end of that time you will have all 52 markers (that's the 4 colour families plus the neutrals) plus the case to keep them in and have one month as hostess, receiving the usual hostess benefits. It works out cheaper than buying them singly or in families, plus you get the case (which you can usually only get by buying the whole set).

As I said, I have one spot left, so if you would like to get the markers and the storage case without having to buy it in one go, send me an email and I'll give you more details. Offer ends on the 20th of this month.

Cheers
Kez

No comments: