Howdy! Welcome to my first posting as a newly-fledged member of the Just Add Ink design team. I'm excited to be creating alongside these talented ladies.
This week we have a sketch for you. Remember you can flip it, turn it or even reverse it to suit your needs, as long as the sketch is recognisable in the end result.
On my shabby/vintage card I've used a lacey die for my edging feature and a frame for my focal point.
- stamps - Tiny Text, Entomology, Attic Treasures (Tim Holtz), Hardwood (SU)
- card - watercolour, basic white, crumb cake, Rose Avenue dsp (Kaisercraft)
- distress oxide inks - kitsch flamingo, spun sugar, vintage photo, old paper, tumbled glass
- Tim Holtz dies - Crochet, Bloom Colorize, Decor Frames
- other - leaf punch and embosser, antique linen embossing glaze (TH), heat tool, Big Shot, MISTI, blending brushes, distressing tool, Dimensionals, stitched rectangle die (Paper Rose), picket fence distress ink, vintage photo archival ink, aquapainter