Thursday, January 6, 2011

Boxed Set

Over at the UStamp with Dawn and Friends Year End Blowout 2010, one of the projects is a vintage boxed set of cards using the totally gorgeous Springtime Vintage papers and stamps in the US Occasions Mini.

Of course, we don't have those papers or stamps (but please, please, please SU, give them to us in April!) so I had to adapt. I wanted to use the Love Letters papers (I adore black and cream) and I wanted a little French chic! So I chose pink pirouette card to go with it and have used Aviary, Well Scripted and Curly Cute stamp sets for my cards.

Here's the complete set (click on any photo for a larger view):


The box:


The cards individually:





Now, unfortunately, with the differences in US sizing and ours, I discovered too late that our envelopes don't fit in the box! Darn it! Note to self: enlarge box sizes in the future. Ah well, such is life! Hope you like the set anyway.

If you are interested in signing up for UStamp and getting 40 fantastic projects, just click on the blinkie over on the right and it will take you to the right place.

Thanks for calling in today.

Cheers
Kez

6 comments:

Sabine said...

Beautiful!!! I wish we had these birdcage stamps in Germany....sigh! Your boxes and cards are very cute.

Patrice said...

Absolutely beautiful. Shame about the sizing, but a good excuse to make another *wink*

Lynda said...

Soooooooooooo beautiful Kerry. I love the way you have featured the scallops throughout. I think the PP, DP and black combo is v v chic. Nuts re the measurements...but as Patrice said....no such thing as a boo boo...just re-invent and kick butt!! GORJUS project darl. ooxx

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Love this one Kez! Saw it on UStamp ... and fell in love! Thanks for the tip about enlarging the sizing! Do you think that would be tricky? How much bigger do we need? Hugs xxaxx

Karyn S said...

this card set is gorgeous! I love the pink and black and this Aviary stamp set is on my wish list!

Allison said...

That box is absolutely stunning! I love it!