Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wow! When Did That Happen?

In January of last year I was really excited when my blog visitor counter hit 10,000. Now, somehow, in the past couple of days, it has slipped over the 40,000 mark! That is such a buzz and I can't express how grateful I am to all those who come to visit and take a peek at what I have to share. I hope you all enjoy your visits and gain inspiration, as I do from the many blogs that I visit regularly.

Many thanks also to those of you who are kind enough to leave comments - whether it's about a paper craft project or my somewhat zany sense of humour! LOL! - comments are always much appreciated and bring a small but significant glow of pleasure (and sometimes a chuckle!).

So I would like to give something back and have some blog candy to give away to my loyal followers. I have two Sale-a-bration sets to give away and will pick the winners on Friday 4th March. Be sure to come back then to see if it's you!

Cheers
Kez

8 comments:

Patrice said...

Congrats Kerry, that sure is a milestone number, how fantastic! Good for you!

Kim said...

Congrats on the milestone. Perhaps my links to your page contributed to all of the traffic. I've linked to your site a couple times in the last week for my inspiration posts.

Jess S said...

Congrats on your milestone! 40,000 is quite a number!

Unknown said...

That's super duper. Good on ya!!!

Sandra said...

Wow! Congratulations on 40,000 hits Kerry. That sure is a lot of inspiration to a lot of people :)

Kim Tonnet said...

Happy 40,000th, and congrats Kerry. I love your blog for your cards and musings.

Lynda said...

Funny...you don't look a day over 10,000....hee hee hee!!! Sincere congrats darl'n. Some fun and jocularity amongst the sadness and angst of the past couple of weeks. We all love youe mammoth talent and sense of humour!! FABBO effort!!

Robyn P said...

Congratulations, it's nice to see that your beautiful creations are being enjoyed by lots of people :)

What's the next blog milestone?