Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Escape!

It's cold, wet and miserable outside today and when my computer screensaver flicked up images of sandy beaches, blue waters and lots of sunshine - well, let's just say I was really keen to go there! Then I was browsing through MDS and found a stamp that sums up perfectly how I feel. Naturally, a card was born.

Here tis:



ROFLOL!

Materials used:
  • stamps - Fantabulous You (MDS), Mosaic Madness
  • card - whisper white, strawberry slush, coastal cabana
  • other - dimensionals, rhinestones, mosaic punch

Do you notice some sneaky peeks in there? I've used a few new colours (strawberry slush, crisp cantaloupe, Bermuda bay, pear pizzazz, coastal cabana) as well as a new stamp set called Mosaic Madness and the matching mosaic punch.

I'm heading off to Melbourne tomorrow and I'm pretty sure the weather there is definitely not going to be in any way tropical, but they say a change is as good as a rest - and I get to spend a few days with my gorgeous DD21, so I know we will have a ball together even if it rains every day.

See you when I get back! Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez

3 comments:

Rob I said...

love it love it love it - quote and card. The new in colours are gorgeous. I like the limited use of the mosaic stamps - not over done. A great card

Lynda said...

So love the message on this card and it is heard loud and clear Kez. I got my happy package y'day and am playing with all things new today. Love the mosaics!!
Travel safe and enjoy (der as if u wldn't) ur visit. ooxx

Margaret said...

Wonderful colors for the sentiment! Really gives it a 'beachy' feel!