Tuesday, September 15, 2015

New Christmas Goodies

Last month's cards for our Christmas stamp-a-stack (yes, I'm a little late taking photos and posting this!) featured goodies from the new Holiday mini catalogue.

The first card used the Sleigh Ride edgelits to create a winter's night scene; I paired them with some lovely paper from Kaiser.


Materials used:
  • stamps - Good Greetings
  • card - basic black, basic grey, smoky slate, Kaiser touch of gold collection, non SU white
  • other - gold embossing powder, heat tool, Sleigh Ride edgelits, Dimensionals, Big Shot

Our second card is a mash up of two I liked from Pinterest. I used brayering for the background of the focal panel but some of my ladies used sponging instead. 


Materials used:
  • stamps - Ornamental Pine, Wonderland
  • card - elegant eggplant, very vanilla, naturals ivory
  • inks - wisteria wonder, perfect plum, elegant eggplant
  • other - brayer, Dimensionals, softly falling embossing folder, Big Shot

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez

2 comments:

Kim Tonnet said...

Hi Kerry. Hope all is well at your end esp. with your daughter & her HSC exams etc. Can I please ask how you did those gold stars? My eyes aren't great & I can't see whether they are punched or stamped. Thanks. KimT xo

Kerry Parkinson said...

Hi Kim, the gold stars are part of the Kaiser paper; they're not stamped or punched. Sorry about that! Thanks for your well wishes for HSC - all is well so far!