Saturday, December 8, 2018

Video! Video! Video!

Okay, this is only the second video I've ever made, so please be gentle with me, lol. It's funny how I can talk to myself quite frequently, but suddenly when you know it's being recorded it becomes a whole new ball game. I don't think I um and aah too much and just excuse the slight wobble at the very beginning.

Meanwhile, thanks to everyone who asked to see this - it's me showing you how I made my double display Dashing Deer Christmas card from this post. If you have any questions or there's something I don't make clear enough in the video, please email me (link over on the right somewhere) - BUT, having said that, no I do not know what all these measurements are in inches, but I know Google can tell you that info very easily.

Unfortunately Blogger couldn't load the video here, claiming it's too large a file, so I'll have to direct you to my YouTube page so you can watch it there. Click HERE.

Thanks for dropping in.

Cheers
Kez

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I just watched your video - thank you so much! I love this card and seeing the visual demo will really help me recreate it. I loved your tip on changing the deer's ears - really cool!