Thursday, April 11, 2019

Hey, Chick

So I was wandering the craft aisles in Spotlight the other day (as you do) and spied some bright and cheerful core'dinations card that instantly made me think, Easter basket. Well, naturally, I couldn't walk away from that, now could I? You know me so well! Of course, having bought it, the dilemma was what style of project to make and in the end I went with a bag in a box handbag, adding a no-line watercoloured image. Here's how it turned out:





Simple but cute, yeah? Let's hope my ladies enjoy making it in class this week.


Materials used:
  • stamps - Little Cuties
  • card - daffodil delight, grapefruit grove, watercolour, core'dinations Yellow Small Dot (non SU)
  • other - 1 3/4" circle punch, layering circle framelits, Big Shot, Dimensionals, aqua painter, Gingham Gala sequins, markers, sticky strip

Well, thanks for calling in.


Cheers
Kez

No comments: