Friday, May 10, 2019

Rosy Relaxing

Our team challenge this month is to draw inspiration from the current Everything is Rosy product medley promotion.


I wanted to use the colours as my inspiration but was having trouble deciding on a stamp set and design until I woke this morning with the idea to brayer a beautiful sunrise. After that the rest just fell into place, except now I'm jealous of anyone relaxing in a warm tropical setting while here the weather cools more every day!


I kept the front simple and put my sentiment inside.


Materials used:
  • stamps - Beach Happy
  • card - whisper white, melon mambo, night of navy
  • inks - night of navy, blushing bride, melon mambo
  • other - Stamparatus, brayer, post-it notes, 2 1/2" circle punch, sponge dauber, stitched framelits, Big Shot, mounting tape, night of navy marker, washi tape

Thanks for dropping by.

Cheers
Kez

2 comments:

Rob I said...

Wow, you nailed this challenge. Beautiful.

Kerry Parkinson said...

Thanks Robbie! Great excuse to dust off my brayer, lol.