Thursday, September 19, 2019

Crazy Plaids

Today's cards are a plethora of plaid combined with a candela of crazy! I've been playing with some Tim Holtz stamps and here's how that turned out:


Materials used:
  • stamps - Perfect Plaids, Crazy Dogs (both Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz collection), Itty Bitty Birthdays
  • card - delightful dijon, basic black, very vanilla
  • other - Stamparatus, real red marker, Copics, Dimensionals, stitched rectangle dies, Big Shot, ruler

As soon as I saw this particular stamp it made me think of the classic Burberry plaid, so that's why I picked these colours. The fine red lines were added with a marker.

Here's a cat version:


Materials used:
  • stamps - Perfect Plaids, Crazy Cats (both Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz collection), Itty Bitty Birthdays
  • card - highland heather, purple posy, gorgeous grape, whisper white
  • other - Stamparatus, Copics, Dimensionals, frosted frames dies, Big Shot

And I really couldn't resist a Christmas bird version too:


Materials used:
  • stamps - Perfect Plaids, Crazy Birds (both Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz collection), Santa's Suit
  • card - real red, whisper white, vellum
  • other - Stamparatus, Stampin' Blends, stitched rectangle dies, Big Shot, rhinestones, glue, real red marker, ruler

I think the bird is my favourite but the dog is a close second - which is your fav?

(Btw, a candela is a measurement of luminosity - I thought this fitted nicely with those luminous crazy eyes! Lol.)

Thanks for dropping by.

Cheers
Kez

1 comment:

Rob I said...

The cards are sooooo cute and funny. You must have had a great time in creating these cards. The plaid background is stunning.
TFS