Saturday, September 14, 2019

Filigree Fabulous

Browsing through Pinterest a week or so ago I came across a card by the extremely talented Kittie Caracciolo that set me thinking...fast forward to me borrowing a poinsettia die set from one of my lovely ladies...then after a very busy week I finally sat down and made the card I had envisioned.

Here tis, in all its vanilla and brushed gold glory:




Materials used:

  • stamps - Star of Light
  • card - very vanilla, brushed gold
  • dies - Delicate Lace edgelits, Pretty Pines thinlits, Sue Wilson Festive Collection - Classic Poinsettia and Filigree Poinsettia
  • other - embossing buddy, gold embossing powder, heat tool, Big Shot, Dimensionals, metallic pearls, shaping tool, shaping mat, precision plate

Love those delicate filigree petals. The brushed gold is very understated - it looks more like crumb cake in the photos!

And here's the card that inspired me. You can see they're similar yet very different - all it takes is that spark to set your creativity in motion. Whatever did we do before Pinterest? lol


Thanks for calling in.

Cheers
Kez

1 comment:

Rob I said...

mega wow, love the poinsettia die. Colours are stunning. TFS