Tuesday, November 5, 2019

It's a Sunshine-y Day


I am honoured to have recently won challenge #166 over at CAS on Friday (see the winning card here) and been given the opportunity to be guest designer for an upcoming challenge. More on that when it is imminent!

Meanwhile, the theme for their current challenge is a One Layer Card, which I've only ever done a couple of times before. I look at it as being similar to clearing the clutter in my craft room - I'm paring back to essentials - and this card is just stamps and ink plus a stencil. I decided I couldn't resist bringing out my distress oxides - you all know how much I luuuuuurrvve these.

Here's my card:


Materials used:
  • stamps - Full of Sunshine (My Favourite Things)
  • card - whisper white
  • distress oxide inks - squeezed lemonade, mustard seed, fossilised amber
  • other - Sun Ray stencil (MFT), Stamparatus (SU), clear embossing powder, heat tool, blender tools, clear epoxy dots

It was only fitting that I took this photo outside in the warmth of a sunny spring day and I'm thrilled at the dappled light on our grapefruit tree in the background there.

Thanks for calling in.

Cheers
Kez



2 comments:

Rob I said...

So envious of your CAS card - so pretty. TFS

Mariken said...

Love your one layer card, very beautiful!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Cas on Friday! Mariken DT