Friday, January 3, 2020

CASE-ing the Catty

Today I decided I would CASE a card from the new mini catalogue - this one in fact from page 13:


I didn't have a number of items used in the sample but I'm happy with how I adapted mine to suit what I have on hand. Here's my version:


Materials used:
  • stamps - Grace's Garden (SU), Tiny Words Birthday (SSS)
  • card - daffodil delight, whisper white, basic black, gingham DSP
  • other - Garden Gateway dies, Big Shot, stitched frame die, white baker's twine, misc heart charm, Stampin' Blends, Dimensionals, mounting strips, white embossing powder, heat tool, misc sentiment frame die

This was quick and easy to put together and I love the cheerful, summery colours. 

Edited to add:
A friend suggested a purple version might be nice, so I gave that a try and love it even more than the yellow.


Thanks for dropping by.

Cheers
Kez

2 comments:

Laurie said...

What a pretty and fresh birthday card! Great idea to use the supplies we already have with a layout from the new catalogue - must try this. Thanks for sharing another awesome card.

Janet said...

So pretty. I love being able to use scraps and supplies on hand to make new cards. Thanks for sharing this.

Janet’s Smiles