Friday, December 11, 2020

For the Guys

I recently had a play day where I just made a whole bunch of distress ink backgrounds, then had the fun later of turning some of them into cards - in this case, masculine cards. Always helpful to have a few on hand.


This one is twisted citron and cracked pistachio with a stamp from Tim Holtz's Theories set.


For this one I used antique linen and vintage photo on my background. Timekeeper, Umbrella Man and Tiny Type Upper dies are all TH. The man is cut from 'leather' cardstock and has great texture.


Here's peacock feathers and hickory smoke. I cut the main panel from the background then matted and raised it. The white dots are grit paste, so they have great texture.

These colours are squeezed lemonade, hickory smoke and black soot. Grit paste again on this one, coloured with squeezed lemonade for the lighter stencilled areas. 

Thanks for dropping by. Stay safe.

Cheers
Kez

No comments: