Saturday, December 12, 2020

There Be Dragons

The opportunity to 'just add magical creatures' for the current JAI challenge was too good to pass up, so I made a soft baby card using the adorable Magical Dragons from My Favorite Things.

Materials used:

  • stamps - Magical Dragons (MFT), Short and Sweet (retired SU)
  • card - whisper white
  • other - stitched circle die, Big Shot, balloon duet punch, word window punch, Magical Dragons die, mini cloud stencil (MFT), white baker's twine, Dimensionals, mounting tape, Copic markers

I love these sweet and charming stamps, it was so nice to have a reason to drag(on) them out again - pun intended! Lol. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez

3 comments:

Chantell Randall said...

Adorable....such a sweet little card. Love you background clouds and sweet little dragon. Chantell Just Add Ink

KimB said...

Oh my Kez what an adorable baby card! I love the soft colours and the balloon floating up. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

Rob I said...

What a gorgeous baby card, the colours are so soft. The recipient will love it. The dragon is soooo cute. TFS