The second is for Color Throwdown with this combo:
I picked Stitching and Stripes as my two elements, the corrugations on my background piece acting as the 'stripes' and I actually got my sewing machine out to add some straight and zigzag stitching to my foreground.
- stamps - Tiny Text (Tim Holtz)
- card - crumb cake, watercolour
- distress oxide inks - antique linen, kitsch flamingo, festive berries, candied apple, vintage photo, rustic wilderness
- SU ink - crumb cake
- Tim Holtz/Sizzix dies - Feathered Friends, Funky Foliage
- other - Floral stencil (TH), blending brush, water spritzer, sewing machine, distressing tool, sponge dauber, Dimensionals, faceted dots, Sidekick, crimper, branch die (SU), aqua painter
It was lovely to sit and get inky on a cold and wet winter afternoon!
Thanks for calling in.
Edited to add: My card was picked for the JAI challenge and received honourable mention from the Color Throwdown team - many thanks all.