Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Thoughts of You

I thoroughly spoiled myself yesterday with a crafting day (it was my birthday), even getting to play with new stuff! You know how fun that is. Here's one of the cards I made:


I'm entering this in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge which this week has an Easter/Spring theme.

Materials used:
  • stamps - Sentiment Strips 2 (Altenew), Songbirds on Branches (Pinkfresh Studios)
  • card - basic white, pool party
  • Altenew inks - frayed leaf, forest glades (leaves); mountain mist (sky); citrus burst, buttercream, lavender fields, deep iris (bird); coral berry, ruby red (flower/buds)
  • stencils - Songbirds on Branches (Pinkfresh), slimline cloud (MFT)
  • other - blending brushes, Big Shot, Songbirds on Branches die (Pinkfresh), mounting strips, craft foam, MISTI, pearlescent gems

Love the Altenew inks for using with layering stencils or stamps, they do gradients of colour so well. Pretty sure it won't be long before I'm playing with these again.

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kerry

2 comments:

Christine | Dances With Hooves Paper Design said...

Happy birthday to you! OH MY - your card is breathtaking! I love everything about it (it jumped out at me from the Monday Challenge Blog linkup!!!). Well done!

God bless,
Chrissy

Rob I said...

Another gorgeous card, love the background, very soft. Really like the idea of cutting up all the elements and arranging them in an original display. TFS