Monday, June 13, 2022

Serenity

I made a card for this week's Color Throwdown challenge of kraft, cream and green.


I find this combo to be very peaceful, almost serene, and that's what I've tried to convey with my card.



Well, this is definitely my first Christmas card for the year, lol! Never too early to start on those, am I right? 

Materials used:
  • stamps - Treeline, Christmastime 2 (Tim Holtz)
  • card - very vanilla, crumb cake (SU)
  • distress oxide inks - mowed lawn, rustic wilderness
  • other - bundled sage distress ink, crumb cake ink, craft foam, blending brush, MISTI, sponge dauber, Sahara sand marker, Darling Deer dies (TH), Sidekick

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kerry

3 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Gorgeous holiday card! You are getting a great head start. Thanks so much for joining us at CTD!

Lisa H. said...

this is fantastic. what a great image and I love the green in the background with the trees. thanks for linking up with CTD.

Conniecrafter said...

I saw you won with this beauty over at color throwdown, I had to stop by and tell you I just love it, real beauty!