They've given us another gorgeous colour combo over at the Color Throwdown and once an idea came to mind I couldn't resist playing along.
Orange, pink and aqua aren't colours I use together very often but I think I may have to remedy that situation given how much I love the outcome, lol. Here's my card:
Isn't this hippo totally adorable?
- stamps - Hippest Hippo (SU SAB freebie), Tiny Text (Tim Holtz)
- card - basic white, Tea Break designer papers (Kaisercraft)
- dies - tag, cloud, stitched rectangle
- Copic markers - R20, R32, C0, C2, C4
- Stampin' Blends - pale papaya
- other - pool party ink, blending brush, MISTI, Big Shot, Hippo dies (SU SAB freebie), pool party enamel dots, Dimensionals, craft foam, pool party organdy ribbon, white baker's twine
Thanks for calling in.