Thursday, January 12, 2023

CTD Guest Star Stamper

I'm very happy to be the Guest Star Stamper over at The Color Throwdown, after my card was chosen for challenge #723. Here are the challenge colours this time around:


As red is my favourite colour I initially had berries in mind, especially as I'm really enjoying all our summer fruit at the moment. But looking through my files I found this image I've had for ages that just screams summer fun and beach parties, so I changed my focus to green, lol. I can easily imagine her posing there and saying, "come on beaches, let's get this party started!", can't you? 😂


I put a touch of sparkle on the flower centres because she looks like she'd love some bling. 

Materials used:
  • stamps - Tiny Words Birthday (SSS), digital stamp (source unknown)
  • card - basic white, soft suede, parakeet party, Sweet Treats polka dot
  • Copic markers - YG01,YG13,YG23, R22,R27,R29,E23,E25,E41,B000
  • other - mini banner punch (SU retired), in colour faceted dots (SU), craft foam, Dimensionals, clear Wink of Stella, stitched rectangle die, Big Shot, sweet sorbet ink pad (SU)

Thanks for calling in. Do head over to the Color Throwdown blog to see what their design team came up with to inspire you.

Cheers
Kerry

No comments: