Monday, January 2, 2023

My Favs of 2022

As always, the past year seems to have flown by and again, as always, we ask ourselves where on earth the time went ... well, I know for sure a good part of it was spent in my craft room, lol. Between settling into a new home/city/state and still being wary of the dreaded COVID bugs lurking (I've luckily managed to avoid them, touch wood), I have been very fortunate to have a creative outlet and to be able to share it with you. 

It's always nice to look back and pick some favs from what I created. I wonder how many of them would make your fav list too. Here are my top pics, in no particular order.



 





With my design team work ramping up again very soon, there'll be plenty more card and 3D project ideas coming your way in 2023. Thanks for coming along on the journey with me!

Cheers
Kerry

2 comments:

Maggie Trevena said...

Really great cards Kerry, hard to pick a favourite ❤️

Bobby said...

I saw the brick card on Pinterest and wanted to see how you did it. I found it here in your favorites but would like a link to the actual blog post so I can see what you used. I love your work and just subscribed to your blog.