Friday, November 24, 2023

JAI #680 - Just Add Alcohol

This week at Just Add Ink we're challenging you to...


This could be using alcohol inks or markers, featuring stamps/dies/embellishments to do with alcoholic beverages or something else alcohol-related. For my card I've used two of these.


I blended my background then stencilled over it with the same inks. The drink was coloured with Copics and I used micro glass beads for the salt/sugar on the rim - they give fabulous dimension and look so realistic I'm now craving a margarita!


Materials used:
  • stamps - Supercalifragilistic (Simon Says Stamp)
  • card - basic white, Bermuda bay (Stampin' Up)
  • distress oxide inks - salvaged patina, twisted citron
  • Copic markers - YG01, YG21, YG23, YG25, C0, C2
  • other - craft foam, Dimensionals, MISTI, blending brushes, clear translucent glass beads, glue, stencil, water spritzer

We'd love to see what 'alcohol' inspires in you, and of course to have your projects in our gallery. Check out what my team mates created over on the Just Add Ink blog.

Thanks for dropping by.

Cheers
Kerry

No comments: