Friday, September 20, 2024

You Colour My World - Just Add Ink Challenge #720

This week at Just Add Ink, Tristan brings us a challenge to


Soooooooooo many possibilities, I really did have trouble narrowing this one down! In the end I've gone for cuteness factor, lol.


I started with stamping and embossing my ghosts on watercolour card, coloured with Zig markers then die-cut them. I sponged the edges lightly with grey so the white wasn't quite such a stark contrast but is just enough to give them that ethereal ghostly aura, lol. For my background I stencilled clouds on light grey card then stamped trees to create the mood. The sentiment was done on the computer - do you know any couples who call each other 'Boo'? 💀 Well, I do, so I made this for one to give the other.

Materials used:
  • stamps - Tree Branch (Lavinia), ghosts (stash)
  • card - smoky slate, soft sea foam (Stampin' Up)
  • other - slimline cloud stencil (My Favorite Things), blending brush, waterbrush, Zig Real Color brush markers, Dimensionals, craft foam, computer and printer, Big Shot, clear embossing powder, heat tool

Check out what rainbow inspiration my team mates came up with over on the Just Add Ink blog and of course we'd love to see your own creations.

Thanks for floating by.

Boo!
Kerry

No comments: