Friday, October 4, 2024

Feathery Thanks - Just Add Ink Challenge #722

It's time for another Just Add Ink challenge and this week Lou has given us a sketch.


This was definitely a challenge for me as it's so far outside of my wheelhouse, as they say, so it was great to be pushed to create something I usually wouldn't. After looking at a few ideas, I settled on some beautiful glittery feathers for an elegantly simple thank you card.


Materials used:
  • dies - Feathery (Tim Holtz), Thanks (stash), stitched rectangle
  • card - basic black, gold glitter
  • other - Dimensionals, Big Shot, craft foam

For the sentiment I cut two layers in black, then the gold on top, and it sits on a black feather. 

What will you do with this sketch? There's more inspiration from my team mates over on the Just Add Ink blog and of course we'd love you to share whatever you create in our gallery. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kerry

No comments: