Friday, September 11, 2026

Creepy Peekies

Welcome to a new challenge with Tic Tac Toe, where you pick a row - horizontal, vertical or diagonal - and create using the three elements in that row. 


For my project I made a set of Halloween themed tags using elements from the bottom horizontal row of metal embellishment, Halloween colours and die cut (and also fit the right diagonal of twine, free, metal embellishment).



I die-cut my tags then stamped and watercoloured the adorable images before sponging the edges. The backing was attached and distressed before a black eyelet was added with some mummy cloth threaded through and tied off with baker's twine. I stamped the sentiments, attaching them with staples, and added some ink splatter to my backgrounds.

Materials used:
  • stamps - The Creepy Peekies (Unity Stamp Co)
  • dies - stitched tags (stash), sentiment strips (Paper Rose)
  • other - distress inks, water brush, MISTI, Big Shot, mummy cloth, baker's twine, black eyelets, Crop-O-Dile, blending brush, stapler, fan brush, water spritzer

Do check out projects from my team mates over on the TTTC blog and I hope you'll be inspired to join us and create.

Thanks for creeping by.

Cheers
Kerry

No comments: