Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Farm Fresh

Today I'm playing along with the Festive Friday challenge with a sweet friendship card.


The options I included on my card are brown, burlap, farm animals and distressed technique.


I stamped on an offcut piece of card (the inside of a frame used for something else) and watercoloured then edged with a brown marker to match the bottom background layer. The sentiment was the perfect fit for a very old speech bubble die - proof you should never throw stuff away! 😁 The background papers were torn or distressed apart from the gingham, which I was going to sew but forgot before it was attached to everything else and then was too bulky. Duh! 

Materials used:
  • stamps - Seen & Herd (Unity Stamp Co)
  • other - distress inks, MISTI, speech bubble die (SU), Farm Shabby patterned papers from Etsy, linen thread, foam squares, water brush, Big Shot, E47 Copic marker, distressing tool

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kerry

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the layers of your card. That cow is so cute. Thanks for joining us in Festive Friday.

Helen Jennings said...

You can't help but smile at this cute Highland cow. I love how you have built up the layers of torn paper. Thank you for linking up to the Festive Friday Challenge.