Welcome to a new challenge with Just Add Ink. It's our stencils and/or dies challenge and we've added a theme sure to appeal to many of you.
My offering is the card I made for my daughter to give her niece, who recently celebrated her first birthday.
Pooh and Piglet were cut from thick watercolour card for a bit of texture, while all the accoutrements were cut from white. There are three layers to the number one and I added bling for that something extra.
Materials used:
- dies - Essential Arches, Classic Pooh Birthday Accessories, Pooh & Piglet (all Spellbinders), Large Numbers (Stampin' Up), Santa's Helper (Tim Holtz)
- other - Classic Pooh Birthday Numbers embossing folder (Spellbinders), blending brushes, Big Shot, rhinestones, foam tape/squares
- inspired by a Meghann Andrew card
So adorable!
I hope you'll get out your kid-friendly dies/stencils and play along. Don't forget to check out other samples for inspiration over on the challenge blog.
Thanks for stopping by.
Cheers
Kerry


No comments:
Post a Comment