Sunday, May 10, 2009

Pink for Lauren

Had a little time to spare this morning while my DDs made me breakfast for Mother's Day, so I whipped up a card. A friend asked me to make a card for her daughter's upcoming birthday and she chose this lovely Sarah Kay stamp. I've used the gorgeous Candy Lane papers with it, they are simply irresistable!


Watercolouring on whisper white with watercolour crayons and inks. If you'd like to see a neat colouring technique, pop on over to this entry on Teneale's blog. Thanks for dropping by!

Cheers

Kez

3 comments:

Lynda said...

Geez ur a clever one Kez. I would NEVER have thought to stamp the sentiment directly onto the border like that. Once again ur colouring is to DIE for and I remain insanely jealous!!! It is a beautifully delicate card.

Chris ChCh NZ said...

Those Sarah kay stamps are so gorgeous. I love the card.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kerry I love it, when can I pick it up. I so excited.