- stamp - Live Like You Mean It
- card & paper - always artichoke, whisper white and so saffron card; Spring Flowers DSP (retired)
- other - Versamark ink, white embossing powder, black StazOn ink, pretty in pink ink, blender pen, two-way glue, dazzling diamonds, rhinestone brad, dimensionals, 32 mm and 35 mm circle punches, scallop circle punch
In celebration of World Card Making Day today, I invite you to:
- leave a comment today about my card
- send me an email with your name and snail mail address
- I will send you a hand made, one-of-a-kind, original greeting card
- you can send me a card back too if you want!
Hope you get the chance to make some cards today. Enjoy the long weekend and don't forget to put your clocks forward an hour tonight!