Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I Wish

A while back I did a class with team mate Sue where we made a totally GORJUS mini scrapbook album using half of an "I Wish" Simply Scrappin' Kit. I have since made another one and put my own 'stamp' on it, as it were (I know, a poor pun!) and am running classes to make them, the first of which is tomorrow night. I have one spot left so if you are interested in coming along, please let me know. I am also happy to bring the class to your place if you and some friends would like me to, or maybe even making a kit you can buy by mail if there is a demand.
Stamped images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up! ®

Ain't it cute?! The hard part is deciding which photos to put in there!

Thanks for dropping by today. Have a great week!

Cheers
Kez

Edited to add: the last spot has been filled. If you missed out just contact me for another class time.

2 comments:

Lynda said...

Great idea and beautifull presented (as usual) Kez!! So fun and so v v festive!!

Liam said...

Love what you have done to change the album. it looks beautiful.

Liam