Friday, December 4, 2009

I actually made some boxes!

Tonight is our team Christmas dinner and we always do a Secret Santa gift. Naturally, craft items and creative wrapping usually play a large part in the proceedings! So I actually made some boxes! Amazing, I know! I picked the Urban Garden papers and Upsy Daisy stamps for my theme and made the following:

The items are:

  • a calendar/notebook
  • a tissue box


  • a post it note holder

  • a mini bag in a box (containing craft items)

a window slider box (also containing craft items)

And of course a co-ordinating bag and tag to store them in:

Hope my Secret Santa likes them! I'll find out in a couple of hours!

See ya!

Kez

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Lucky duck and clever you!!! I am v v impressed Kez!! I am in the midst of construction pandemonium!!! But good thing is I am still on schedule...mind u it's only been 3 days...LOL!!! You have done a brilliant job on these wee treasures. Hope you had a ball adn that ur SS was as equally as creative for you!! ooxx