Thursday, December 3, 2009

See, I WAS listening!

One of the things that has stuck in my mind since our Regional training day (there are more than one, I promise!) is one of our presenters saying that purple and yellow look great together. So today when I was looking for a colour combo for my faux silk sample (workshop on Saturday) I went with Elegant Eggplant and So Saffron, with a touch of Always Artichoke thrown in. And I LOVE IT!

Created by Kez. Stamped images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up! ®

I also had another play with an easel card and guess what? Yup! Bella Rose papers again! Are you sick of these yet? This time I paired them with Dreams du Jour.

Created by Kez. Stamped images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up! ®

OK, I'll give Bella Rose a rest for a while now! LOL!
Cheers
Kez

2 comments:

Bec said...

Oh Kerry, these are both Stunning.. I love the three colours you have used in the first card.. Bec xx

Lynda said...

I luv u using Bella Rose DSP. Helps me get ideas as to how to use it. The faux silk colour combo is beautiful and it suits the set perfectly. Well done darl. ooxx